Assignment #2 Body Language Online

   In the era of coexisting with the virus, our daily lives haved changed in numerous aspects. Attending online classes and meetings will be more and more frequent from now on, and in the meanwhile, face-to-face conversation will become rarer and rarer. In order to avoid the impact of people drifting apart due to the distance, body language has played an important role nowadays.  

  After listening to the excellent presentation from my classmates on this topic, I found that there are two aspects I want improve: smile and avoiding touching face. The reason I choose smile is because I think it will give people a serious impression without smiling, which makes the speaker feel nervous. Second,  avoiding touching face will make me more concentrated to the speaker, and also touching face too much will make me seem lack of confidence. Therefore, I want to improve the two things I mentioned above.

留言

熱門文章